We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Monday, June 28, 2010

Music General Dance - Spring Show 2010

My husband's sister is 9 years old. When we started dating in 2001, she was a mere 13 months old.

What that means to me is that I've watched her grow up. I babysat her when she was still in diapers and now, she's going to be a 4th grader. Woah.

She has been in dance for the past 6+ years. In more recent years, she's added in ice skating, swimming and gymnastics, on top of dance.

As a former dancer [and swimmer, 1 year skater, etc] I love to watch her perform, and even practice. It was one of the things I missed badly when we were away in Hawaii last year.

A few weeks ago was her spring recital for dance. Music General was the rival studio of both studios I danced for in my dance career, and it was and still is a fantastic studio. Great dancers come through those doors.

Here's a sampling of the show [which was FABULOUS], taken with my new toy - the 70-200mm f/2.8 Nikon VRII.

[Click on any of the photos to be transported to my Flickr stream. There are a more posted over there.]

LKR_6908

LKR_6944

LKR_6941

LKR_6910

LKR_6953

LKR_6962

LKR_6979

LKR_6993

LKR_6996

LKR_7004

LKR_7014

LKR_7019

LKR_7022

P.S. I LOVE that pic of Ash and my hubby Matt. Brother and Sister Love.

♥,
L

1 comment:

  1. ahh i miss dance! awesome shot of my sweet cousin Kalie in there :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!