We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Kannel - [Crosby, MN Newborn Photography]

Jenni and Casey have an adorable story. They met in college, when Casey was on the football team and Jenni was a cheerleader. There is this amazingly gorgeous photo of them in their house, from down on the field after a football game. I was mesmerized by it, and by their love story.

Now, they are married, have a house, two dogs and have just welcomed their first baby, a boy, into their lives. It was a pleasure hanging out at their home, just experiencing life as it is in the Kannel house.

Jenni and Casey, thanks for welcoming me into your house and for letting me photograph you guys. I am inspired by your story, your love and now by your son. xoxo, Laura


LKR_6429

LKR_6446

LKR_6573

LKR_6634

LKR_6659

LKR_6737

LKR_6888

LKR_6847

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I just did a little newborn shoot and the Mommy did not want ANY pictures of her in it. She was so pretty too : ( This family is outstanding. LOVE your shots. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!