We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Melissa and Mark - Brainerd, MN Engagement Photography

The weather early last week was unbelievable. It even got up to 53 degrees, and the snow was melting like crazy. We saw the sunshine and although brown, the grass started to show up on the sides of the roads and in the ditches again.

Great! - I thought. We'll have amazing weather for Melissa and Mark's engagement session.

Hah! I should know better than to taunt mother nature.

The temperature on Saturday was 16 degree, but with the wind felt more like 2. This did not stop Melissa and Mark from running all around downtown Brainerd with me, and laughing all the while. We alternated coats on/off - ok I kept mine on the whole time, plus my winter hat, but THEY were troopers and toughed out the cold. :) By the end, we all had red ears and noses, and numb fingers, but I left with my heart full of joy. These two clearly love each other and have a blast when they are together. Their wedding is going to be fantastic and I'm sure a whole lot warmer than what we dealt with on Saturday!

Melissa and Mark - thank you for choosing me to be your wedding photographer. I'm happy you were such great sports with the cold; enjoy your images. See you in May!

With love and thanks,
Laura

LKR_7958

LKR_8018

Blog3

LKR_8094

LKR_8139

Blog2

LKR_8327

LKR_8369

LKR_8479

Blog1

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE them so far!!! Cant wait to see the rest! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!