We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Friday, July 1, 2011

Aaron + Meghan - Sauk Rapids, MN Wedding Photography

Some people are skeptical about love at first sight. They say it can't happen, that it's not real, or that it's fantasy. Try telling that to Meghan and Aaron. They both will tell you that by the end of the night they met, they knew they'd found their soulmate and the person they would marry.

I had to stop typing for a second because I had chills race up and down my arms. Their love story is that good.

Meghan and Aaron have this wonderfully raw and true love for each other. There is no shyness or trying to hide it - they adore each other and they don't care who knows it. The morning of their wedding, all either of them could say was "I am so excited! I just want to see him [her]!" The First Look couldn't come soon enough for either of them - the wedding jitters just melted away as soon as they saw and held each other. Neither one of them quit smiling the entire day.


LochWedding_0001
LochWedding_0009
LochWedding_0011
Blog1
Blog2
LochWedding_0072
LochWedding_0084
LochWedding_0091
LochWedding_0098
Blog3
Blog4
LochWedding_0134
Blog5
Blog6
LochWedding_0217
LochWedding_0246
LochWedding_0338
LochWedding_0343
LochWedding_0365
Blog8
LochWedding_0426
Blog9
LochWedding_0556
LochWedding_0561
LochWedding_0564
LochWedding_0641
LochWedding_0602
LochWedding_0666
LochWedding_0679

Meghan and Aaron - A million thank yous couldn't express how appreciative I am that you two chose me to be your wedding photographer. I hope these photos always remind you of just how perfect of a day it was, and they help you relive it over and over again, whenever you want to. I wish you all the best! xx, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!