We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jason + Jessica - Brainerd, MN Wedding Photography


Jessica and Jason planned an intimate wedding in the backyard of her grandparent's home. The girls went barefoot and the guests faced the lake as the breeze ruffled by. Despite a less than ideal forecast, the day was rain-free with a shining sun up until the ceremony.

Jessica and Jason held hands, exchanged rings and said "I Do" before a yard full of family and friends, as everyone smiled on, quietly wiping away tears. As the unity sand was being poured, the rumbles in the distance grew louder. Divine timing came through once again; just as the wedding party and guests got into cars and headed toward the reception, the skies opened up into a torrential downpour. The rain was followed by not one but two tornado warnings and sirens, sending some of the guests outside the reception hall to look at the swirling skies, and others [including me!] down into the basement of the reception hall to hide. Luckily, nothing interfered with Jason and Jessica's plans, and the evening continued without trouble.

It was a day full of smiles, misty eyes, laughter and memories. 
LarsonWedding_0044 LarsonWedding_0040 LarsonWedding_0066 LarsonWedding_0070 LarsonWedding_0101 Blog1 Blog3 LarsonWedding_0147 LarsonWedding_0152 LarsonWedding_0167 LarsonWedding_0178 LarsonWedding_0181 LarsonWedding_0280 LarsonWedding_0283 LarsonWedding_0289 LarsonWedding_0292 LarsonWedding_0305 LarsonWedding_0320 LarsonWedding_0327 Blog4 LarsonWedding_0387 LarsonWedding_0413 LarsonWedding_0411 LarsonWedding_0420 LarsonWedding_0434 LarsonWedding_0444 LarsonWedding_0451 LarsonWedding_0456 LarsonWedding_0462 LarsonWedding_0483 LarsonWedding_0539
Jessica and Jason - thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your wedding day. You two are so fun to work with; you made my job so enjoyable. I love the way you look at each other and the easy-going vibe you two give off. I know that your life together is going to be full of adventures! I wish you both the best of luck. xx, Laura

1 comment:

  1. I adore all of your work, Laura- but your wedding work is my absolute favorite. I always feel like I was right there because of your photos and the way you describe the day. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!