We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rob + Katie - Grand View Lodge - Brainerd, MN Wedding Photography

When Katie told me about the wedding plans for her late October wedding, three things stuck out in my mind. Small, intimate wedding, no wedding party, and cowboy boots.

Enough said, I was hooked.

On the last Saturday of October, Katie and Rob gathered together with a small group of family and friends. They stood up together, just the two of them, and promised each other forever. And they did so while wearing cowboy boots that were a perfect fit with their wedding day attire.

Instead of having a wedding party, they had Katie's grandmas act as their witnesses. Instead of a huge wedding and reception, they had an intimate dinner and they personally cut each of their guests a piece of their wedding cake. Instead of high heels and dress shoes, they wore classy cowboy boots that made me drool. The personal touches rang true with Katie and Rob's love story and were felt by everyone who came to celebrate their marriage.

LoftusWedding_0018 LoftusWedding_0021 Blog1 LoftusWedding_0055 LoftusWedding_0062 LoftusWedding_0071 LoftusWedding_0077 LoftusWedding_0086 Blog2 Blog3 LoftusWedding_0176 LoftusWedding_0140 Blog4 Blog5 Blog6 LoftusWedding_0218 Blog7 LoftusWedding_0240 Blog8 LoftusWedding_0258 LoftusWedding_0299
Katie and Rob - I can't thank you enough for choosing me as your wedding photographer. Your day was so beautiful, and I felt honored to be there. You were so easy to photograph and such great troopers in dealing with the cool wind. I wish you all the best in your marriage ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!