We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wine Glass Bling

I like projects.

Writing projects, photography projects, craft projects - they all fall under the creative project category and I love them all.

On Matt and my 2009 cross country road trip, we stayed a week with my aunt and uncle at their place in Florida. Along with playing countless rounds of [the best game ever and future post material] Joker, visiting Ft DeSoto Beach, picking sand dollars, going to Universal Studios and eating 15+ grapefruits in 7 days, my aunt Andrea also introduced me to another project: beaded wine glass charms.

These little beauties are so. fun. to make. They are made out of beads and wire, and are just so cute and delicate, I can't get enough. I am not a big drinker and probably won't use these more than once a year, but regardless, I had to order the beading supplies and make some. I'm thinking they might make fun gifts too.





When having a get together or a family dinner, each person can now keep tabs on their specific glass by remembering what color charm they had. I suspect sometimes it may be hard to remember your color though, but I'm just guessing...

I don't know how many of you readers like crafts, and how many of you crafters like to do bead work.

If you do, and you'd like to know how to make these charms, comment your approval. I would write up a tutorial, if it would help some have a little crafty fun. But otherwise, it'd just be boring for those of you who don't do crafts to read.

For now though, let's just look at how CUTE they are, shall we!?

Enjoy the ride,

Laura

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes! I would love a tutorial on how to make the charms...a fun craft project on a rainy day!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!