We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Monday, August 30, 2010

I Heart Faces - Photojournalism

The theme this week over at I Heart Faces is Photojournalism. The task was to post a photo or a photo collage that depicted photojournalism, or basically - told a story.

This collage shows 5 photos from the day Matt and I taught my grandma and grandpa how to use the Wii. Both of them were fantastic bowlers when they were younger and miss the sport a lot. So, on a cold February day in northern Minnesota, we booted up the Wii, and taught them how to bowl with it.

It was a hit; they had a ball. These photos make me smile every time I see them because I can still hear them saying 'STRIKE' or 'Weeee!!' when they got them all down.

I think it's really fun to mix modern technology with wisdom from other generations.

IHF Collage83010



If you are visiting from IHF, welcome! Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you around these parts again.

xo,
L

6 comments:

  1. Love this compilation. I can feel the excitement in the room in that bottom left shot. The profile shot of your grandpa is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now that's just awesome! I've been trying to get my parents to play too, I think the Wii is such a great system for every age. :) Wonderful collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! Nothing better than seniors and the Wii (I mean that in a loving way :))!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being a winner this week! This picture is sooooo awesome. You rocked it out of the park grandparents are such wonderful people, aren't they? I miss mine so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Collage! Great story being told here!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!