We Have A New Home!

Sponsored Links

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Erin and Zack - A Brainerd, MN Wedding

Erin and Zack are high school sweethearts who married 8 years after they started dating. What a history; what a string of memories these two have. Their story now continues as husband and wife.

[I love high school sweethearts stories because that's when Matt and I met and started dating - 10th grade.]

The decorations at the church added another element of winter beauty to their 1.1.11 wedding. The reds of the girls dresses glowed in the evening light and Erin's red shoes tied it all together. Their wedding was full of laughter, tears and smiles as Zack and Erin promised themselves to each other nearly a decade after meeting.

I wish you all the happiness and love in your married life, Erin and Zack. xoxo, Laura

LKR_2497

LKR_2526

LKR_2570

LKR_2576

LKR_2623

*Erin and Zack decided to do a First Look which I love. I plan to do a future post about what exactly the First Look is and why I think it's such a great choice.

LKR_2632

LKR_2666

LKR_2682

LKR_2734

LKR_2758

LKR_2792

LKR_2801

LKR_2838

LKR_2941

LKR_3016

LKR_3386

LKR_3392

LKR_3400

LKR_3452

LKR_3539

LKR_3543

LKR_3553

LKR_3577

LKR_3647

*Sidenote: one of my favorite things that happens after a wedding ceremony is to watch the groom get used to his wedding ring. Most men don't wear a ring until they get married, so the feeling of a ring on their finger is foreign at first. Every single groom I've photographed starts to spin it and play with it as soon as it is slipped onto their finger. I love it!

LKR_3738

LKR_3784

LKR_3799

3 comments:

  1. What a unique and fun idea to wear those hot red shoes. It makes her personality and theme really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a beautiful wedding. I enjoyed every single photo!

    Excellent work, my dear.

    PS - I got the hair flowers in the mail. Thank You so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This last shot is just beautiful. I love the Bokeh. And I also love the ring twisting shot. I will always look for it now.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS!!! I can't wait to hear from you!